As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Designed for Both On and Off Cutting. Item package dimension: 12. 7" l x 18. 1" w x 12. 5" h. Item package Weight: 1. 35 lb. Cushion Grip Handles.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEM Limited Lifetime|
2. GearWrench #ad
2031DD, GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter #adGearWrench #ad
- Not for use on stainless steel. Cut pipes 3/4" to 3" and 19mm to 76mm in diameter". Serviceable tool works in hard-to-reach areas. Will not cut double-wall pipes. Keep well oiled. Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe so only a 100 degree rotation is needed for a complete cut.
|Manufacturer||KD Tools #ad|
3. Mrcartool #ad
Mrcartool Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Apply to Cut Pipes 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch in Diameter #adMrcartool #ad
- Apply for cutting most types of pipework, Cuts pipe up to 3mm thick. This tool is made of high quality carbon steel, strong, sturdy, not easy to damage and extremely durable. Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe, only 1/4 inch rotation could finish the cutting.
This engine exhaust tools is designed for both on and off the car cutting of tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4-Inch to 3-1/4-Inch 19-83mm. There is a cutting wheel on each roller for smooth tracking.
4. ARES #ad
Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes, ARES 15009, Exhaust Pipe Cutter, 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting, Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use #adARES #ad
- If you have any issues with your aRES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca Business Ambassador Program. Design: made of chrome molybdenum steel, and with its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes.
Thanks to its low-profile design, this tool is suitable for both on-vehicle and off-vehicle use, you'll be able to maintain a safe and comfortable grip while cutting.
Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. Specifications: our exhaust pipe cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
If you're working on a tailpipe or exhaust pipe between 3/4-inches and 3 1/4 inches in diameter, this exhaust pipe cutter is right for you. Common applications: this exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we're proud to help this great organization. If you have a pet, they are part of the family.
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|
5. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Tail Pipe Cutter Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- This tool is used to cut pipes 3/4 inch to 3 inches /19 to 76 mm in diameter. Patented, serviceable tool works in hard to reach areas. Suitable for mild steel, galvanised steel, copper and aluminium pipes.
It has15 blades that effectively cut pipe, so only a 1/4 inch rotation is needed for a complete cut. There is a cutting wheel on each roller for smooth tracking.
6. Walmeck #ad
Chain Exhaust Tube Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Blade Tail Pipe Cutter Chain Cutter Automotive Exhaust and Tailpipe Chain Cutter Tool #adWalmeck #ad
- Plier head is made of special tool steel. Double wall tube will not be cut. Tools work well in areas that are hard to reach.
Blades effectively cut the pipe. Easy to adjust the clamping size. Not easy to loose and become deformed. Chain's length can be adjustable. Chain locking design. Riveting process.
7. Estink- #ad
Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Cutter Pliers Locking Chain Clamp with 15 Blades #adEstink- #ad
- Apply for cutting most types of pipework, Cuts pipe up to 3mm thick. Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe, only 1/4 inch rotation could finish the cutting. This tool is made of high quality carbon steel, sturdy, strong, not easy to damage and extremely durable.
There is a cutting wheel on each roller for smooth tracking. This engine exhaust tools is designed for both on and off the car cutting of tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4-Inch to 3-1/4-Inch 19-83mm.
8. Lisle #ad
Lisle 17350 Pipe Stretcher Kit #adLisle #ad
- The tool can be used on the vehicle. Use with an impact wrench to quickly stretch pipes. Collet sets expand pipes from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Stretches pipe up to 4-1/4" Including Stainless Steel.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime - Non on Bearing|
9. DC Sports #ad
Matte Black Powdercoat, DC Sports EX-1012B Performance Bolt-On Resonated Muffler Slant Tip with Clamps and Adapters for Universal Fitment on Most Cars, Sedans, and Trucks #adDC Sports #ad
- It has a straight-through design for top power output. Resonated tips are to enhance sound output. It helps to create a more aggressive sound while adding a sporty look to your vehicle.
100 percent stainless steel with Flat Black Finish. Affordable performance: the exhaust tip is designed to boost the intensity of the exhaust notes.
Slanted Tip Shape. It has a 3-bolt clamp system for easy installation. Product dimensions: 2-1/4in inlet x 3-3/4in outlet x 9in long. Fits 1. 5” to 2” diameter Piping. The exhaust tip is TIG-welded by hand. Design: the multiple point clamp-on exhaust is made using t304 stainless steel that resists corrosion.
|Brand||DC Sports #ad|
|Manufacturer||DC Sports #ad|
10. Qiilu #ad
Tailpipe Cutter, Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Apply to Cut Pipes 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch in Diameter #adQiilu #ad
- Tools work well in areas that are hard to reach. The fifteen blades effectively cut the pipe, so complete cutting takes only 1/4 circles.
Double wall tube will not be cut. Use tools to cut pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches. Made of high quality carbon steel, sturdy, strong, not easy to damage and extremely durable.