As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jonard Tools #ad
5" Length, Fuse Puller with Cushion Grip, Jonard Tools FP-600 #adJonard Tools #ad
- Safe operation: Knurled jaws allow fuses to be removed without being damaged. Greater comfort: Ergonomically designed handle with a dipped plastic grip for greater comfort.
Versatile use: ideal for installing and extracting fuses from line amplifiers and other cylindrical shaped components including heat coils. High durability: Made of heat treated chrome vanadium steel for maximum strength and durability.
|Brand||Jonard Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonard Industries #ad|
2. VANTRONIK #ad
Serrated Teeth Rounded Grooves With Notch, Insulated, 6.5”Length For Car Boat Truck, VANTRONIK Fuse Puller For Blade Fuse Automotive Fuse Jcase Fuse Box Shaped Fuse #adVANTRONIK #ad
- Products:6. 5”length automotive fuse puller with serrated teeth, rounded grooves, thin flat-nose duckbill pliers. Warranty: One year quality guarantee.
Design: upgraded version, 3”long-nose for long reach applications and narrow space, 2mm thin and flat tips, rounded grooves designed specially for the removal of blade fuses and small round parts which allows the parts to be removed easily and without being damaged.
Nonslip pp+tpr handle is comfortable to hold and control with agronomical design. To install and pull out fuses from fuse box and fuse holder;. Material: carbon-hardened steel, superior performance and specially coated for rust prevention.
3. Ketofa #ad
Auto Relay Clamp Puller Fuse Puller Tool, Relay Puller Pliers, Car Vehicle Battery Terminal Wiper Remover Pliers Tool #adKetofa #ad
- Durable material--the handles are covered with a flexible insulating frosted material. Size--closed, minimum opening of the jaws is 063 inches.
Wide open, maximum opening of the jaws is 4. 2 inches. Application--relay puller pliers for removing electrical relays on most domestic and import vehicles. Also work on many heavy duty and industrial applications.
Anti-slip and hand protection. The working end is solid steel. Advantage--specially designed tip are angled to fit slots or edge of relay cover. Handle and thin tips allow access to relays in confined areas. Function--easily removes stuck battery terminals. Also removes bolted on windshield wiper arms that fit over a tapered spline.
4. ABN #ad
ABN Relay Puller Pliers – Auto Fuse Puller Tool Relay Pliers, 11.5 Inch Metal Relay and Fuse Remover Tool #adABN #ad
- Fits your needs: relay and fuse pliers are designed to work on many heavy-duty and industrial applications for most domestic and imported vehicles; Whether working on auto or aircrafts this specialty pliers tool will help get the job done quickly. Easily remove relays and fuses from tight spaces: use the aBN Relay and Fuse Puller Pliers to quickly remove electrical relays and fuses that are closely set together or set in awkward to reach spaces; This tool is a must-have for professional mechanics and automotive hobbyists.
Built to last: constructed of forged metal, durability, this car fuse puller tool is designed for strength, and longevity; PVC grips offer a comfortable and stable grip that provides relief to avoid user fatigue; 11.5
5-inch 29. 2 cm length allows for extra reach while 4. 5-inch 11. 4 cm maximum jaw opening allows for versatility.
Easy to use: simply open the jaws to the necessary width and allow jaws to become flush to each side of the relay you wish to pull out; Apply gentle pressure to the offset handles and pull upwards to remove the electrical relay. Specially designed tips: each automotive fuse puller relay tool features thin jaws and angled tips; The thin jaws easily slide between tightly grouped electrical relays and fuses, while the angled tips clasp around the bottom of the relay or fuse so you can gently pull out the part without damage.
5. Gekufa #ad
Relay Puller Auto Fuse Puller Tool Relay Plier Relay Puller Pliers Fuse Remover Install Tool Metal Universal Plier Tool #adGekufa #ad
- Made of high-quality materials, provide a comfortable and stable grip, durable, which can increase user comfort. Easy to use: just open the jaws to the desired width and make the jaws flush with each side of the relay to be pulled out; apply light pressure to the bias handle, then pull up to remove the relay.
Compared with traditional pliers, the thin tip and offset handle are easier to use.
The removal pliers can remove the relays on most vehicles. It is used to disassemble the car relay. Designed to install and remove automotive relays and fuses. The clamp head is convenient for entering and leaving a small space and is not easy to damage the relay. It is also suitable for many heavy-duty and industrial applications.
6. Lisle #ad
Lisle 46950 Relay Puller Pliers #adLisle #ad
- Offset handle and thin tips allow access to relays in confined areas. Pliers for removing electrical relays on most domestic and import vehicles. This allows relay to pop free from socket with less chance of damaging the relay.
Package dimension is 5. 75 inches width by 105 inches height by 1 inches depth. Also works on many heavy-duty and industrial applications.
7. WINMAX TOOLS AUTOMOTIVE #ad
Car Van Electrical Relay Fuse Puller Remover Install Tool Universal Plier #adWINMAX TOOLS AUTOMOTIVE #ad
- Designed to install and remove vehicle electrical relays and fuses. Simply pop free the relay to avoid damage to the relay. The relay puller pliers Tool is a must have for any DIYer or professional mechanic.
Thin tips and offset handles allow for easier use than traditional pliers. Constructed from forged metal handles and PVC grips for added user comfort.
8. Littelfuse #ad
Littelfuse 097023BP Tri-Puller Fuse Puller, Pack of 1 #adLittelfuse #ad
- Designed to protect the power distribution system of the vehicle. Safe way of handling power fuses. Constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. Fuse puller end allowsfor easy fuse removal and replacement.
9. CTA Tools #ad
CTA Tools 3060 Bulb and Fuse Pliers #adCTA Tools #ad
- Has a plastic body with Cushioned Inserts Embedded in Tips to Protect Bulbs. Works better than Screwdrivers or Fingers. Remove and install Hard to Reach Bulbs and Fuses. Cta tools offers one of the Widest Ranges of Professional Specialty Tools in the Market.
|Brand||CTA Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||CTA Tools #ad|
10. KNIPEX #ad
KNIPEX Tools 98 62 02, Flat Nose Plastic Pliers 1000V Insulated #adKNIPEX #ad
- Fully insulated to reduce risk of short circuit. All insulated tools meet the requirements of ASTM F1505. Excellent for use in chemically aggressive environments. Handles have a soft plastic sone for better grip. Constructed of fiberglass reinforced plastic.
|Manufacturer||Knipex Tools #ad|
|Part Number||98 62 02|