As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22041 USCG-Approved Marine Group 27 Series Hold-Down Battery Tray, Black #adSEACHOICE #ad
- L x 7-5/16 in. Battery tray with stainless steel hold down rods secures a single group 27 battery. H. Includes mounting screws and gasket. W x 1-1/2 in. 12-15/16 in. Meets u. S. Coast Guard regulations. Ideal for applications that do not require batteries to be completely encased.
2. Camco #ad
Black, Camco 55404 Battery Hold-Down Tray Large #adCamco #ad
- Stainless steel hardware. Meets coast guard cfr 183. 420 and abyc e-107 specifications. Patented. Holds 27, 30, 31 series style batteries. Heavy-duty acid-resistant plastic.
3. T-H Marine #ad
Space Saving Design Fits Group 29 and 31 Batteries, Boat and RV, T-H Marine Narrow Battery Tray Holder with Poly Strap #adT-H Marine #ad
- Recessed mounting wells - uses low profile mounting wells and fasteners instead of bracket tabs to make installation in small spaces easier.
Space saving design - marine battery tray is designed using the smallest possible dimensions to help with tight space issues. Universal fit - box fits most series 29/31 boat, RV, and trolling motor batteries - poly strap features strong quick-release buckle to hold the battery firmly in place.
Nmma certified - meets all NMMA specifications to comply with industry safety, construction standards, and federal regulations. Safe to use - resistant to gasoline, oil, acid and most chemicals to protect your engine compartment and electrical components.
|Brand||T-H Marine #ad|
|Manufacturer||TH Marine #ad|
4. NOCO #ad
NOCO BT31S Group 31 Heavy-Duty Battery Tray, Black #adNOCO #ad
- A rugged battery tray for group 31 batteries, including marine, camper, RV, and trailer batteries. Impact-resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, gas, oil and other contaminants, withstands acid, and immune to UV exposure.
Keeps your battery securely mounted and limits battery movement during transportation and operation.
Meets united states coast guard uscg code of federal regulations 183. 420, american boat and Yacht Council ABYC E-107 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. Features a heavy-duty 42-inch hold-down strap with nylon resistant webbing that withstands a tensile load of over 120 kilograms of force.
5. NOCO #ad
Camper And Trailer Batteries , NOCO BT27S Group 27 Heavy-Duty Battery Tray For Marine, Black, RV #adNOCO #ad
- Designed for abuse; impact resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, oil and other contaminants, withstands acid, gas, and immune to UV exposure.
Keeps your battery safe; keeps your battery securely mounted and limits battery movement with its included battery strap. Certified and tested; meets united states coast guard uscG Code of Federal Regulations 183.
420 and american boat and Yacht Council ABYC E-107 specifications. Military grade battery hold-down strap; 42 inches water resistant nylon webbing and heavy-duty buckle withstands a tensile load of over 120 kilograms force. Extreme-duty battery tray for Automotive, Marine, RV batteries and more; designed for a single group 27 battery.
6. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22051 Battery Tray with Hold Down Strap Group 27 #adSEACHOICE #ad
- 12-15/16 in. Ideal for applications that do not require batteries to be completely encased. Coast Guard regulations. H. W x 1-1/2 in. Mounts with #10 pan head screws. Meets u. S. L x 7-5/16 in. Battery tray with quick-disconnect buckle secures a single group 27 battery.
7. A.A #ad
Group 24 Series With Strap, Battery Holder 24 Series, Marine, Boat, Automotive, RV Battery Tray #adA.A #ad
- Accommodates 24 series batteries up to 7" x 11", Safety Strap and buckle are included. Extreme-duty battery tray for Automotive, Marine, RV batteries. 8 mounting points 4 per long length.
Keeps your battery safe; keeps your battery securely mounted and limits battery movement with its included battery strap. Battery tray is constructed from high impact, heavy polypropylene plastic.
8. SEACHOICE #ad
Black, SEACHOICE 21981 USCG-Approved Premium Marine Group 27 Series Hold-Down Battery Tray #adSEACHOICE #ad
- X 3/4 in. X 7-9/16 in. X 7-1/4 in. Coast Guard regulations. Not compatible with Exide batteries. Meets u. S. X 7/8 in. Bottom tray size: 14-3/8 in.
Top tray size: 14-7/16 in. Battery tray with with stainless steel hold down rods secures a single group 27 battery. Ideal for applications that do not require batteries to be completely encased.
9. attwood #ad
Attwood 9093-5 Battery Tray With Strap, For Up to 10 1/2 Inches Tall, 27/27M Series Battery, 12 3/8-Inches L x 7 1/8-Inches W #adattwood #ad
- Reliable battery holder that fits into limited spaces. A simple-to-install battery holder that fits into a limited space. The polypropylene hold-down strap has a positive locking, quick disconnect buckle.
Tray measures 12 3/8-inches L x 7 1/8-inches W. Provides simple installation for changing or replacing batteries. For 27/27m series battery up to 10 1/2 inches tall.
For batteries up to 10-1/2" in height. Battery remains easily accessible for charging or replacing. Polypropylene hold-down strap has a positive-locking, quick-disconnect buckle. Molded base mounts with four #10 panhead screws. Molded base mounts easily with 4 #10 panhead fasteners. Simple to install.
10. Camco #ad
Camco 55394 Standard Battery Hold-Down Tray , black #adCamco #ad
- Fit: fits batteries up to 11 1/8-inches L x 6 ¾-inches W x 8-inches H. Patented: Patented design. Meets u. S. Coast guard specifications: meets coast Guard CFR 183. 420 and abyc e-107 specifications. Safe and durable construction: Constructed of heavy-duty, acid-resistant plastic with stainless steel hardware.
Includes: 1 tray, 2 rods, 1 cross bar and 1 knob. Overall dimensions: 11 9/16-inches L x 8 ½-inches W x 9 5/8-inches H. Holds batteries in place: Safely holds group 24/24M automotive batteries to prevent movement during transportation.