As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PJ1 #ad
PJ1 16-HIT Flat Black Hi-Temp Spray Paint Aerosol, 12 oz #adPJ1 #ad
- Resists chipping and scratching. Pj1 fast black hi-temp exhaust system Paint was originally formulated for NASA for use on reentry spacecraft. Temperature tolerance: Withstands up to 1500F.
Pj1 flat black exhaust Paint forms a protective shield against rust and corrosion. As a silica-ceramic hybrid, it moves with the metal as it heats/expands and cools/contracts to give it durability.
2. JEGS #ad
JEGS Black High Temperature Resistant Paint | 12 oz. Aerosol Spray | Resists Heat up to 1200 degrees F | Heat Cure at 400 degrees F for 2 hours | Not for Use with Primer | Made In USA #adJEGS #ad
- Creates a porcelain-like bond at high temperatures and resists peeling, loss of adhesion, and blistering. Designed to withstand temperatures up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit on a continuous basis.
Made in usa with high quality components and production. Note: must be heat cured at a minimum temperature of 400 degrees F for two hours, do not use a primer. Ideal for headers, furnaces, exhaust pipes, diesel stacks, mufflers, manifolds, and more.
3. Helix Racing #ad
Helix Racing Products High-Temperature Exhaust Paint, Black 165-1020 #adHelix Racing #ad
- Formulated for components that require high temperature paint applications including fiberglass exhaust wraps and pipes. Oil and gas resistant. A great way to extend the life and color of exhaust system components.
Withstands intermittent temperatures up to 2, 000 degrees F 1, 093 degrees C. Exclusive ceramic formula increases heat dispersion to maintain and protect paint finish.
4. PG POWERGO MOTORSPORT #ad
POWERGO MOTORSPORT 1130003830 1-5/8 x 3 in. Shorty Headers Black Paint for | Camaro Chevelle El Camino Monte Carlo Nova Caprice Impala| 283 305 327 350 4.6 5.0 5.3 5.7 V8 #adPG POWERGO MOTORSPORT #ad
- Head flange laser-cut from 5/16-inch 8mm thick steel plates and flattened by hydraulic press. Most efficient at providing horsepower gain from idle to mid-range RPM. Fully mandrel bent tubes made of 16-gauge 1.
5mm thickness cold roll flash mild steel. Hi-temp paint that holds up to 500C or 932F; all joints TIG welded for great resistance against cracking and wearing. Direct replacement of stock manifolds and bolt-on fit for stock exhaust pipes.
5. Hedman #ad
2-1/2 in Collector, Steel, GM V6, Street, Kit, 1-1/2 in Primary, Headers, GM Compact SUV/Truck 1988-93, Black Paint #adHedman #ad
- Package weight : 23. 0 pounds. The package height is 8. 0 inches. The package width is 17. 0 inches. The package length is 39. 0 inches.
|Manufacturer||Hedman Hedders #ad|
6. Hedman #ad
Headers, Kit, Steel, Black Paint, 2-1/2 in Collector, GM Compact SUV/Truck 1982-2000, Street, Small Block Chevy, 1-1/2 in Primary #adHedman #ad
- Package dimensions: 21. 082 h x 55. 372 l x 34. 29 w centimeters. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Country of Origin : United States. Package weight: 16. 85 pounds.
|Manufacturer||Hedman Hedders #ad|
7. KBS Coatings #ad
8oz, Jet Black, KBS XTC Xtreme Temperature Coating, Header Paint, Manifold Paint #adKBS Coatings #ad
- Black note: must be used with kbs xtc zinc primer 191-65100 12oz aerosol Can, 191-65400 1 Quart, 191-65500 1 Gallon. 8 oz Can.
|Brand||KBS Coatings #ad|
|Manufacturer||KBS Coatings #ad|
8. Vht Paint #ad
VHT FLAMEPROOF Coating #adVht Paint #ad
- Country of origin: United States. Headers, piston Domes, exhaust Systems, Inside Heads.1300°f-2000°f 704°c-1093°c intermittent. Curing time required and can be done on or off vehicle.
|Brand||Vht Paint #ad|
9. VHT #ad
VHT SP102-6 PK Flat Black Extreme High Temperature Coating, 11 oz. Aerosol, Case of 6 #adVHT #ad
- Features EZ Touch conical nozzle. Dry to touch in 30 minutes / handle in 1 hour. Ceramic resins resist heat up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Unique silicone ceramic coating. Renew and extend high temperature surfaces.
|Part Number||SP102-6 PK|
10. POR-15 #ad
POR-15 High Temperature Paint, Withstands Temperatures Of 1200°F | Weather & Moisture Resistant, High Heat Resistant Paint, Flat Black, 15 fl. Oz. #adPOR-15 #ad
- Our satisfaction commitment – at por-15 we strive to bring the ultimate in rust prevention. Our high temperature paint provides a tough corrosion resistant finish that protects against weather, salt, and moisture. We are committed to innovation, and excellent customer service.
Paint all bare areas with two coats. Allow por-15 high temp coating to cure for 24 hours on the surface before temperature is raised above 300°F for full cure. Tough & durable - renew and protect metal surfaces subject to extreme heat. Application - all surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, soap, wax, loose rust, grease, oil, loose paint & any other matter.
Glossy surfaces should be roughened with 320 grit sandpaper before recoating. Why choose por-15 high temperature paint? – por-15 high temp paint is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures up to 1200°F / 648.
8°c and will resist cracking, chipping, and peeling. Can be used on all cars, domestic or foreign. Meets or exceeds properties and requirements of MIL-C-13370 When do i need this? - por-15 heat resistant paint is the most uniform heat-resistant coating available anywhere and will maintain rich, brilliant colors without burning off or discoloring. Known for the unbeatable 3-step stop rust system, quality control, POR-15 is trusted by DIY & Professionals.