As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Titan #ad
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool #adTitan #ad
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-degree sAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Sae double flare is an inverted 45-degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications.
Set contents: 1 3/16-inch double flaring tool with removable Handle, 1 Positioning Bolt, 1 Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, 1 Container of Die Lubricant.3/16-inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
Can be used on the vehicle! compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing. Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
|Manufacturer||Titan Tools #ad|
2. OTC #ad
OTC 6502 Master Brake Flaring Tool Kit #adOTC #ad
- Kit contains flaring bar, adapters, arbor press, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case. Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters.
Covers single double and bubble type flares. Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4. 75 millimeters - 10 millimeters. Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters.
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty|
3. ABN #ad
ABN Bubble Flare Tool & Double Flaring Kit – Tubing Bender Flare Tool & Pipe Cutter 1/8in to 5/8in / 3-16mm #adABN #ad
- Built to last: swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction; Yoke forged from heat-treated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion. Easy storage: heavy-duty 11. 9” x 2. 8” x 9. 2” inch 302cm x 7. 1cm x 23. 4cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Includes double flaring and bubble flaring instructions for use.
Quick & precise cuts: use the included small pipe cutter to cut 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch 3-16mm steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Pull back the blade and revolve the pipe while compressing; 2 rollers prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking; Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of material being cut.
Make double & bubble flares: the abn double flare kit & bubble flaring tool create flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, refrigeration, 1/4", 10mm steel, gas, 4.7
75mm, 5/16", 8mm, 3/8", lines, precise flares; yoke type compressor with t-bar handle for firm grip; Cone for accurate alignment; For 3/16", water, braking pipe repairs, and more; Fixed head and angles make clean, 4mm, aluminum, 1/2”, 6mm, and copper tubing; Adapters included. Package contents: package includes hardened flaring bar assembly clamps with 10 sae & metric tubing sizes 3/16", 4mm, 4. 75mm, 8mm, 1/4", 3/8", tube cutter 1/8” to 5/8” / 3-16mm, 10mm, yoke assembly reamer, 1/2”, 5/16", corresponding flaring tool adapter dies, 6mm, and a carrying case for your convenience.
4. The Stop Shop #ad
Brake line tool kitincludes inverted flare kit, tube cutter, and tubing pliers #adThe Stop Shop #ad
- Inverted flare kit is best used on softer material such as copper nickel and regular steel tubing. Tubing cutter for sizes between 1/8" - 7/8"3-22mm.
We do not recommend the flare kit on stainless steel. Complete inverted flare tool kit for sizes 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", 3/8", & 1/2". Tube bending pliers for 3/16" & 1/4" tubing.
5. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Professional Brake Line Tubing Flaring Tool 45-Degree Single Double and Bubble Brake Flares #adEastwood #ad
- Quick-release t-handle screw Clamp Securely Holds The Tube-Retaining Dies. Create 45-degree single, Double And Bubble Brake Flares In Seconds.
Use for brake lines, Transmission Cooler Lines And Fuel Lines. Turret-style indexed head Keeps All Forming Dies Ready To Use. Brake-flaring tool works with Stainless Steel, Steel, And Soft Metal Tubing.
6. hikotor #ad
Hikotor Flexible 25 Feet 3/16 Inch Copper Nickel Alloy Brake Line Tubing Kit with 16 Inverted Flare Fittings SAE Standard for Hydraulic Fuel Transmission System #adhikotor #ad
- Wide application - the brake line kit works great on hydraulic braking systems, fuel systems, industrial, transmission Systems, etc; Also commonly fits to household, commercial uses and more. Complete kits - the package includes 1 x replacement brake line and 16 x most common inverted tube nut: 2 x 3/16” 7/16-24 nut, 2 x 3/16” 1/2-20 nut, 10 x 3/16” 3/8-24 nut, 2 x 3/16” 9/16-18 nut.
Prime choice - provides an easiness to work with and high-end brake line replacement option for professionals and do-it-yourselfers; Ideal for vehicles experiencing harsh weather and environmental conditions.
Premium quality - the brake tube is made from heavy duty copper with plated Nickel, rust resistant and long lating; With SAE and ISO approved, the thread provides you guarantee all year around. Super flexible - uses professional technology, the tube roll owns perfect flexibility for easy bending and flaring, no tools needed; In addition, 0.028" wall thickness assures it not easy broken off.
|Part Number||hikotor -25 ft 3/16 brake line|
7. The Stop Shop #ad
The Stop Shop Inverted Brake Line Flaring Tool Kit for Double Flares Best Used with Copper/cupronickel & Regular Steel #adThe Stop Shop #ad
- Can be used for single or double flares. For tube sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" & 1/2" Tubing. Best used on copper, Copper Nickel & Regular Steel tubing. Comes with a nice carrying case.
8. The Stop Shop #ad
Fitting Kit for 3/16" Inverted Flare brake lines #adThe Stop Shop #ad
- Most populare SAE sizes. Coated for corrosion resistance. Many local parts stores rent out flaring tools free.
9. The Stop Shop #ad
SAE Brake Line Fitting Kit for Inverted Flares on 3/16 and 1/4 Tube #adThe Stop Shop #ad
- Coated for corrosion resistance. Many local parts stores rent out flaring tools free. Most populare SAE sizes.
10. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 3/16 in. Double Flaring Tool CP21110-316 #adCapri Tools #ad
- Tubing such as brake lines. Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise. Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots. Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in.
All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool. Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. Steel, nickel, and copper tubing.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|