As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tekonsha #ad
Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control #adTekonsha #ad
- Works proportionally in reverse. Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur. Utilizes plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters. Includes a Boost feature. Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included.
2. Reese #ad
Reese Towpower 8508211 Brake Control Proportional BRAKE-EVN #adReese #ad
- Diagnostics features incorporated in easy to read LED display. Boost feature gives ability to apply more initial trailer braking. No leveling required. Reverse battery protection. 1-4 axle capacity.
|Manufacturer||Reese Towpower #ad|
3. Tekonsha #ad
Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control #adTekonsha #ad
- Diagnostics show output current, brake, battery, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations. A distinct, easy-to-read lcd display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish.
Integrated plug-n-play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use. Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode. Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles. Compact, dash-hugging design.
4. Draw-Tite #ad
Draw-Tite 5535 Trailer Brake Control I-Command Electronic, Proportional #adDraw-Tite #ad
- Requires no leveling with "up-front" buttons for easy access to Output and Boost, easily controls trailers with up to 4 axles. Boost feature gives the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when road conditions warrant. Proportional brake control means sure, even stopping power.
Plug and play feature allows for quick and easy connection; bracket, mounting hardware, and comprehensive instructions included. Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display for easy review; reverse battery protection; automatically achieves proper level and compensates for uphill/downhill travel.
5. Reese #ad
Small Compact Design, REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control #adReese #ad
- Pre-wired plug-and-play feature allows for quick and easy connection to 2-, 6- and 8- brake systems. Digital display: bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
Includes a limited lifetime warranty. Installs quickly: this 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, 4-, no leveling required.
Adjusts easily: two separate easy push-button adjustment controls output and sync allow for not only different trailer weights output but also the speed of activation sync depending on your driving style. Safe & secure: this device includes advanced internal circuit protection to help prevent damage and is for use on 12-volt negative ground systems only.
|Manufacturer||Reese Towpower #ad|
6. CURT #ad
Integrated Electric Trailer Brake Controller, CURT 51170 Spectrum Original Equipment Style, Proportional #adCURT #ad
- The spectrum electric brake controller is highly adjustable to accommodate different vehicles, trailers and loads. This circuit detects motion on three planes and provides braking power accordingly. Intelligent braking. This trailer brake controller operates with an integrated circuit called a triple-axis accelerometer.
Easy adjustment. It can be used with trailers with 1 to 4 axles 2 to 8 brakes and is fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems. It also has automatic leveling and calibration.
It allows you to control and monitor all brake settings using a simple but powerful push-button rotary knob with 10 tri-color LEDs. The push-button knob offers easily accessible manual override whenever needed, and it features driver-selectable power output.
Factory look. Simple setup. The knob can be mounted on your dash with a drill mount or surface adhesive mount. Up or down a hill, Spectrum offers safe, smooth, responsive braking. The spectrum trailer brake controller is designed to mount onto the dash of your vehicle and integrate with the other controls like a factory brake controller. The spectrum electric trailer brake controller easily plugs into your vehicle using a vehicle-specific quick plug harness sold separately.
7. CURT #ad
CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional #adCURT #ad
- It is able to detect motion on three planes, meaning it doesn't matter if you're going up or down a hill. Portable. It requires no tools, no extra wires and no hardware. Echo always maintains responsive trailer braking, even when your smartphone screen is locked.
It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary. The echo trailer brake controller is so non-invasive in its installation that it can easily be transferred from one vehicle to another without skipping a beat.
Installing this aftermarket trailer brake controller is as easy as plugging in a 7-way trailer wiring connector. The echo electric trailer brake controller uses a triple-axis accelerometer to provide smooth, safe braking.
Smartphone-ready. Highly responsive. It simply plugs into any 7-way connector, wirelessly links to your smartphone and off. This electronic trailer brake controller easily transfers between vehicles and trailers and works on virtually any trailer with 1 to 2 axles 2 to 4 brakes. It allows you to receiver incoming calls without interrupting operation, using the most recently programmed settings Warning: Avoid distracted driving. It al.
8. CURT #ad
CURT 51140 TriFlex Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Proportional #adCURT #ad
- The triflex perfectly balances a compact design with powerful trailer brake oper. Easy adjustment. Versatile. This trailer brake controller operates with an integrated circuit called a triple-axis accelerometer. Up or down a hill, the TriFlex offers safe, smoo.
This circuit detects motion on three planes and provides braking power accordingly. Installing and setting up the triflex trailer brake controller is fast and easy. You can use this electric trailer brake controller on virtually any trailer with 1 to 4 axles 2 to 8 brakes.
Compact design. It can be plugged into your vehicle in minutes using a vehicle-specific quick plug harness sold separately. Intelligent braking.
It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems. It also has automatic leveling, automatic calibrat. It provides 9 levels of sensitivity adjustment and features driver-selectable power output and manual activation. It measures only 3-1/4 inches x 4 inches x 7/8 inches. Simple setup. This electric brake controller has a sleek, subtle design to avoid dominating the dash of your vehicle.
|Manufacturer||Curt Manufacturing #ad|
9. Tekonsha #ad
Tekonsha 90250 Prodigy RF Electronic Brake Control #adTekonsha #ad
- Hand held control unit in the Tow Vehicle, Trailer Power Module on the Trailer. The perfect multiple vehicle-shared trailer solution, suitable for any trailer with up to 3 axles. Wireless communication between the remote hand unit and trailer mounted power module.
Compatible with tow vehicles that have multiplex wiring systems; Product Not Vehicle Specific. Proportional braking, forward and reverse, no level adjustment necessary. Trailer braking power supplied via 7-Way Connector from the vehicle.
10. CURT #ad
Time-Delay, CURT 51110 Venturer Electric Trailer Brake Controller #adCURT #ad
- This electric brake controller quickly plugs into your vehicle using a CURT vehicle-specific quick plug harness sold separately. Simple setup. Easy to use. Versatile. It comes with an adjustable mounting bracket and can be mounted at any angle, anywhere on the dash of your vehicle for optimal visibility.
This trailer brake controller features an easy-to-read, ramp-up LED display to monitor brake operation. It also has a simple, reliable design with no internal moving parts and no leveling required.
Reliable safety. The simple controls of the venturer brake controller enable powerful brake operation, featuring a manual brake slider button, an adjustable power toggle and adjustable ramp time.
The venturer electric trailer brake controller offers safe, dependable operation, increasing trailer brake pressure as you depress the vehicle brake pedal and bringing the vehicle and trailer to a smooth stop. You can use this electric trailer brake controller on virtually any trailer with 1 to 3 axles 2 to 6 brakes. It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems. Powerful.
|Manufacturer||Curt Manufacturing #ad|