As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TR Industrial #ad
TR Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System Orange #adTR Industrial #ad
- Lightweight, interchangeable mesh and plastic visors provide shielding from debris. All parts are ansi and ce approved - Helmet carries a Z89. 1-2003 ansi rating. Provides the protection you need when using chainsaws, brush cutters, and trimmers, ideal for forestry type work.
Noise reduction:SNR 26dB. Secures firmly on head and convenient dial knob makes it easy to adjust the circumference 20 - 24. 5 inches 52-62 centimeters. 5 in 1 safety helmet comes with helmet, plastic visor, adjustable/removable earmuffs, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job.
|Brand||TR Industrial #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
2. Felled #ad
Felled Forestry Safety Helmet – Vented Forestry Hard Hat, Earmuffs – Chainsaw Helmet System, Mesh/Plastic Safety Visor #adFelled #ad
- Package contents: package includes 1 bright green protective helmet, 1 metal mesh visor, 1 polycarbonate visor, 2 earmuffs – pair, and easy-to-read assembly instructions for your convenience. Protect your head: the logging helmet is lightweight and includes 6 top vents to keep you cool; 6-point suspension helmet is designed with comfort in mind and securely fits your head with convenient dial knob in back for easy circumference adjustments and a comfortable, custom fit; High-density impact-resistant cap that has a polypropylene PP shell and a comfortable fabric head cradle that makes this helmet conform to ANSI Z89.
1 & ce en397:2012+a1:2012 safety standards. Protect your ears: the earmuffs are lightweight and are noise reducing with a 30 decibel db noise reduction rating NRR and a 23 decibel dB signal to noise rating SNR; Completely metal-free; Include comfortable soft PVC ear cushions; Both flip up and outward to stay out of the way when not in use; Conform to CE EN 352-3, ANSI S3.
19 for acoustical noise reduction. Protect your face: the clear polycarbonate pc visor is impact resistant, provides full face protection recommended use with protective eyewear, and conforms to CE EN 166 1B for safety; Keep the air flowing by swapping out the visor with the included mesh face screen; Both are lightweight and interchangeable to shield from debris; Both flip up and outward to stay out of the way when not in use.
Get tough jobs done: the felled | forestry helmet system arborist helmet hard hat with face shield and ear protection meets safety standards and has a 4-in-1 design that protects your head, or general manufacturing; For use with chainsaws, doing construction work, brush cutters, trimmers, face, and both ears while you are welding, mining, automotive painting, and ideal for forestry type work; All parts are ANSI and CE approved.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
3. Weldmark #ad
2018 Version- 1 Each, Weldmark Hard Hat Adapter for Weldmark Real-View/Steel Works A-D #adWeldmark #ad
- Works with weldmark Real-View / Steel Works Welding Helmet. Steel works helmet must use new style headgear AHG-15.
4. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric Viking Hard Hat Adapter | Halo Style | Compatible with 1740/1840/2450/3350 Series Welding Helmets | KP3047-1 #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Adjustable - slide forward and backward adjustable face shield position to provide optimal neck and forehead protection. Versatility - when the helmet is rotated above the head, the helmet will catch in the 90 degree position to prevent the helmet from dropping without downward force being applied.
Compatible with most hard hats; Recommended for non-slotted hard hats. Durability - built with premium industrial grade plastic to withstand long term use.
5. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 53880A Forestry Safety Helmet with Earmuffs | Hi Viz Yellow Color | Face Shield Protection | Steel Mesh and Clear Face Shields Included | Heavy Duty Construction Hard Hat | Adjustable Size #adNeiko #ad
- Secure: meets all ansi standards and is CE approved for highest quality, safety, and performance. Convenient: 5-in-1 design with helmet, steel mesh visor, polycarbonate visor, removable ear muffs, and adjustable dial knob.
Versatile: provides maximum face and hearing safety for forestry, construction, and other industrial work such as chainsaw operation protection. Quality: impact resistant helmet with foam headband, soft plastic lining, and cushioned ear muffs. Universal: dial knob makes it easy to adjust fit and size of helmet for all head shapes.
6. Honeywell Safety #ad
Fibre-Metal by Honeywell Speedy Loop Hard Hat Mounting System 5000-h5 #adHoneywell Safety #ad
- Quick & easy: allows for fast and simple donning and removing of your welding helmet while working/wearing a hard hat. For multi-hazard conditions: Ideal for welding in work environments with multiple hazards like falling objects or other head-impact possibilities.
Cost-effective: fast, easy and convenient solution; saves time and money while increasing production.
Fully adjustable: speedy Loop Mounting System is fully adjustable to fit any style of hard hat. Ultimate convenience: welding helmet can be mounted while hard hat is on the head; no tools or modifications are required; dielectric.