As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Powerbuilt #ad
Alltrade 648605 Kit 20 Power Steering and Alternator Pulley Removal and Installation Tool Set #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Tool solutions for most all situations. For use on most power steering pump pulleys. Storage case includes usage photos. Built to exceed tool standards. Includes special installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve.
Tool set for removal and installation of power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today. Kit 20 includes 14-piece for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
2. ABN #ad
Pulley, ABN 3-Jaw Gear Puller Set – 3in, and 6in Removal Tool Kit for Slide Gears, 4in, and Flywheel #adABN #ad
- Works with your tools: tall hex head screw fits your existing hand wrench, ratchet, or combination spanner for gear and bearing removal. Multi-position design: universal pulley puller tools have reversible jaws that switch from inside to outside grip in short or long reach lengths for maximum versatility; Each tool features 4 reach lengths.
Built to last: forged and hardened steel provide maximum strength and longevity to the gear puller sets; Slim puller jaws allow for easy gripping and access to tight spaces while the steel center bolt and acme-thread offer smooth operation.
Durable 3 jaw puller set: use the abn 3, 4, and 6-inch small gear puller 3 Jaw Small Engine Flywheel Puller Set to remove most shift-fitted parts with ease; 3 prong gear puller evenly distributes pulling force to protect your gears. Damage-free removal: manual bearing pullers remove slide gears, bearings, pulleys, bushings, and flywheels without causing damage to your application.
3. Mofeez #ad
Pulley, and Flywheel 3pc Set, Mofeez 3" 4" 6" inch 3-Jaw Gear Puller – Gear Removal Tool for Slide Gears #adMofeez #ad
- Damage-free removal: this mofeez 3" 4" 6" inch 3-jaw gear Puller – Gear Removal Tool for Slide Gears, Pulley, and Flywheel makes removal simple and damage-free. Various applications: Removes slide gears, pulleys, and flywheels off of a shaft without damage to your application.
Package contents: included is a 3-inch gear puller with a 4. 5-inch jaw spread and 1. 5-inch jaw reach, 4-inch gear puller with a 6.
25-inch jaw spread and 2. 5-inch jaw reach, and a 6-inch gear puller with a 8. 75-inch jaw spread and 4. 75-inch jaw reach. Built to last: constructed from forged and hardened steel for strength and longevity; Steel drive screw is cold-rolled and acme-threaded to give you smooth performance even under high stress.
3 or 6 position design: the universal and reversible jaws offer versatile inside or outside grip along with short or long reach; The 3-inch gear puller has 3 positions and the 4-inch and 6-inch gear pullers both have 6 positions.
4. OEM TOOLS #ad
& Vacuum Pump Pulleys on Most Engines | Fits Most Power Steering Pulleys, OEMTOOLS 27031 Power Steering Pulley Puller/Installer | Remove & Install Power Steering, Water Pump #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Features two screws for use on most Ford, GM, Chrysler, and VW power steering pulleys. And a simple and powerful enough tool for DIY Mechanics. For mechanics and diy mechanics: designed to hold up to regular use. Pulls pulleys on GM belt driven vacuum pumps.
Small pulley puller tool: pulls any pulley with hub diameters measuring 1-1/8, 1-5/16, 1-1/4, or 1-3/8 Inch. Pulley clamp and removal screws are composed of rugged steel, and designed to tackle any small pulley pulling job.
Pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 Engines. Pulley puller and installer kit: everything you need to service your power steering pump in one tool. Carrying case comes with two sets of instructions for pulley removal.
Fits most power steering pump pulleys: pulley removal toolkit is designed for the most universal fit possible. More than rugged enough power steering pulley puller/installer for busy auto mechanics. Limited lifetime : oemtools power steering Pulley Puller/Installer is against manufacturing defects, and is designed to withstand a lifetime of normal, recommended use.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
5. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro 7874 Pulley Puller and Installer Kit #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- Case dimensions: l9 xW7-1/4 xH2. Case dimensions 9" long x 7 1/4" wide x 2" high. Installs alternator and power steering pulleys including Quad 4. Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport. Weight 2 lbs.
6. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH Universal Pulley Holder, 3900 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Unique time saving tool is designed to Trap and Hold Bolt-On Pulleys By the Mounting Bolts on Most Applications. Gm trucks w/4. 3-l, 5. 0-l and 5. 7-l engines. Applications for use in fan clutch removal include: ford trucks w/2.
8-l, 4. 9-l, 4. 0-l, 3. 0-l, 2. 9-l, and 5. 0-l engines. When used in conjunction with fan Clutch Wrenches it is Especially Useful in Removing and Replacing Thermostatic Fan Assemblies. Dodge trucks w/3. 9-l, 5. 9-l, 5. 2-l, 8. 0-l and v10 Engines.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|
7. OTC #ad
OTC Tools 4530 Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set #adOTC #ad
- Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-5/16 inch and 1-3/8 inch. Housed in a blow molded storage case to protect and organized components.
|Manufacturer||OTC Tools #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) year limited warranty|