As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert PRO5 Rechargeable Heavy Duty Plus Fire Extinguisher UL rated 3-A:40-B:C, Red, 8 lbs #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Heavy duty fire extinguisher is ideal for home offices and small businesses, flammable liquid, paper, fabric, and fights wood, and electrical fires.12 year limited warranty.
The first alert pro5 fire extinguisher is ul rated 3 a: 40 b:c and exceeds minimum 2 A:10 B:C code requirements; It features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and head.
Includes mounting bracket and easy to read, color coded, corrosion resistant pressure gauge. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018. Uses mono ammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; Rechargeable by certified professionals after use.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
|Warranty||12-year limited warranty|
2. Amerex #ad
5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Multi-Purpose 5 Pound Fire Extinguisher with Wall Bracket., Amerex B500 #adAmerex #ad
- Rugged - six-year warranty, stored pressure design, all-metal valve construction, Dependable drawn steel cylinders, Durable high gloss polyester powder paint. Brass valve | heavy duty - Chrome-plated brass valve body, Stainless steel handle and lever.
User-friendly - easy and more economical to maintain and service, Large loop pull pin, Bar coded and bilingual labels. Aluminum valve | light to medium duty - anodized aluminum valve body, Anodized aluminum handle and lever Temperature range from -65° F to 120° F.
|Manufacturer||AMEREX CORP #ad|
3. Amerex #ad
Amerex B500, 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher 2 #adAmerex #ad
- Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders. All-metal Valve Construction. Temperature range -65°F to 120°F. 2 pack. 2a 10bc rating.
|Manufacturer||AMEREX CORP #ad|
4. Amerex Corporation #ad
Wall Bracket, Hose And Nozzle, B And C Fires With Anodized Aluminum Valve, Amerex 5 Pound Stored Pressure ABC Dry Chemical 2A:10B:C Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher For Class A #adAmerex Corporation #ad
- Rugged construction 6 year warranty stored pressure design dependable drawn steel cylinder durable high gloss polyester powder paint All metal valve construction Temperature range -65°F to 120°F User friendly Easy and more economical to maintain and service Large loop pull pin Bar coded and bi-lingual labels USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label Light to medium duty anodized aluminum valve body.
5. Amerex #ad
Amerex 322, 5lb Carbon Dioxide Class B C Fire Extinguisher #adAmerex #ad
- Carbon dioxide, Class B:C Extinguisher. All metal valve construction, Brass Valve. 10 sec. Includes Wall Bracket. For use on class b flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. Discharge time.
6. Amerex #ad
5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher 2 Pack, Amerex B500 #adAmerex #ad
- 2a 10bc rating. 2 pack. All-metal Valve Construction. Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders. Temperature range -65°F to 120°F.
7. Labelmaster #ad
Amerex B402T, 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, with Vehicle Bracket #adLabelmaster #ad
- Includes Vehicle Bracket. Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. Discharge time. 14 sec.
8. Amerex #ad
Amerex B500 ABC Fire Extinguisher 2A-10 BC Rated, 5 lbs. #adAmerex #ad
- Amerex’s 5 lb abc fire extinguisher is ul rated 2A: 10B:C; it features a commercial grade aluminum valve with a light-to medium-duty anodized aluminum valve body, handle, and lever.
Easy to read gauge tells you when the fire extinguisher is charged and ready to use. The easy to pull metal safety pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering makes it easy to use; comes with a label with easy instructions.
For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. Known for quality and manufactured in the USA, Amerex has been the trusted brand for commercial fire protection since 1971.