As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline Daily Protection Non-Detergent SAE 30 Conventional Motor Oil 1 QT, Case of 6 #adValvoline #ad
- Motor oil flows easily at low temperatures. Exceeds industry standards for engine protection. High quality additives resist oil breakdown in auto engines.
For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual. Extra wear protection helps keep engines running like new.
2. Lube King #ad
Lube King LU01302G SAE 30W Non-Detergent Motor Oil44; 2 Gallon #adLube King #ad
- Sae 30w non-detergent Motor Oil. 2 gallon. Not suitable for most gasoline Powered Engines Built After 1930 For use in many applications Calling For A Non-Detergent Oil Of This Viscosity. Contains No Additives.
|Brand||Lube King #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lube King #ad|
3. Briggs & Stratton #ad
Briggs & Stratton 30W Engine Oil, 48 Oz. 100028 #adBriggs & Stratton #ad
- The product is manufactured in United States. For use in all air-cooled 4-cycle engines. Warm weather formula for use in 40°-100° F temperatures.
4. Shell Rotella T #ad
Single Pack, Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection Conventional 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil 2.5 Gallon #adShell Rotella T #ad
- Enhanced shear stability performance for viscosity control and optimal oil pressure in your engine. For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
Meets or exceeds api cj-4 requirements, and is designed to provide extra performance Shell Rotella T4 performs well in both older and new engines. Formulated for enhanced deposit protection to help keep engines cleaner over the oil drain interval.
Provides outstanding protection for virtually all heavy duty diesel engines, including the latest emission controlled engines using EGR and containing a Diesel Particulate Filter. Exclusive low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles.
|Brand||Shell Rotella T #ad|
5. Lucas Oil #ad
5 Quarts Lucas Oil 10631 SAE 30 High Zinc Engine Break-In Oils; Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives & Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel #adLucas Oil #ad
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in. Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal. Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection. Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives. Quicker more efficient ring seal.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
6. 3-IN-ONE #ad
3 OZ, 3-IN-ONE Motor Oil #ad3-IN-ONE #ad
- 3-in-one motor Oil, 3 Oz. Lubricates the moving parts in small electric Motors To Extend The Motor'S Life By Reducing Wear And Tear. Increased viscosity compared To Standard Motor Oils.
High-grade oil blend provides An Sae 20 Oil Rating Equivalent. Recommended for use With 1/4 Hp Or Larger Motors. Provides Extended Wear Protection.
7. Quaker State #ad
1 Quart, Pack of 6, Quaker State 550035190-6PK SAE 30 Heavy Duty Motor Oil #adQuaker State #ad
- Heavy duty motor oil still pass the industry wear requirements; provides stay in grade viscosity throughout the oil drain period. Wear is one of the toughest enemies your engine faces; it can reduce engine life and rob your engine power; Quaker State heavy duty motor oils are engineered to reduce wear and protect against high temperature and severe service operation.
Heavy duty motor oil contains acid neutralizing additives to stop combustion acids from corroding your engine. For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual. Quaker state heavy duty motor oils meet or exceed API SN and prior API SM, SL, SJ service categories.
|Brand||Quaker State #ad|
|Manufacturer||Quaker State #ad|
8. AmazonBasics #ad
Dexos1-Gen2, AmazonBasics High Mileage Motor Oil, 5W-30, 5 Quart, SN Plus, Full Synthetic #adAmazonBasics #ad
- Helps reduce exhaust emissions. High resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown. Reduces friction for less engine wear. Ideal for engines over 75, 000 miles and for longer drain intervals.
Helps prevent build up that can cause rust and corrosion. For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.