As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mission Automotive #ad
Mission Automotive Dielectric Grease/Silicone Paste/Waterproof Marine Grease 8 Oz. Made in USA- Excellent Silicone Grease #adMission Automotive #ad
- Multitude of uses: silicone paste / silicone grease is perfect for a variety of automotive, including metal, electrical and marine uses and compatible with a variety of materials, rubber and plastic; prevents voltage leaks around electrical connections.
Applicator brush for ease of application: applicator brush attached inside lid at an angle; product will be clear/transparent/translucent to slightly milky-white. Top quality: Produced to the highest industry standards.
Great for many common tasks: most common uses of marine grease including changing spark plugs, O-rings, lubricating brake caliper pins, lubricating and preserving rubber gaskets, weatherstripping, hoses, etc.
And fixing sluggish car windows. Please note: applicator brush intentionally bent to maximize reach to jar edges. Seals and protects: our dielectric grease is a thick, inhibits corrosion & seals out contaminants such as salt & dirt; non-melting, long lasting waterproof synthetic silicone lubricant lube that prevents oxidation, stable consistency from -55-570 F.
2. Permatex #ad
Permatex 24129 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 0.5 fl. oz. #adPermatex #ad
- 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware. Temperature range -50 degree f to 3000 degree F -46 degree C to 1649 degree C.
Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products. Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids. Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components.
3. Permatex #ad
Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, Pack of 1, 8 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Resistant to moisture, corrosion and contaminants - will not wash out. Lasts longer and easily outperforms ordinary caliper greases and traditional disc brake quiet products. Silences brake noise across a much wider temperature range and maintains lubricant integrity.
Suggested applications include disc brake caliper hardware, brushings, pistons, rubber sleeves and seals.100% synthetic formula with ceramic solids forming a premium quality brake lubricant.
4. CRC #ad
5 oz., CRC 05361 Silaramic Brake System Grease #adCRC #ad
- Ideal for high performance or racing applications. Works in extreme temp ranges from -50 to 3000°F. Contains the latest rust, oxidation and anti-wear additives.
Protects all moving caliper hardware, mating surfaces and backing plates. Provides lasting protection against friction, wear and corrosion.
5. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80653 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 8 fl. oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products. Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids.
Temperature range -50 degree f to 3000 degree F -46 degree C to 1649 degree C. Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components. 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware.
6. Napa #ad
Napa 7651346 SIL Glyde Silicone Lubricating Compound Tube, 8 oz. #adNapa #ad
- F. High film strength, stays put and water repellent. This is a napa private branding of american grease stick company ags sil-glyde sg-8.
Chemical working temperatures: -20 To 500 Deg. Applications: brake pads, fan belts, calipers, rubber boots, v-belts, weather stripping, trunk seals and bumpers.
7. Tribology/Tech-Lube #ad
8 oz, Tribology/Tech-Lube TSG Universal Auto Care Silicone Paste with Brush #adTribology/Tech-Lube #ad
- Clear non-melting paste. Ideal for use on electric connectors, weather stripping, O-rings, battery terminals, bulb bases, seat and window tracks.
Multi-purpose lubricant and protectant with high dielectric strength. Reconditions rubber and plastic; eliminates squeaks. Protects against surface oxidation.
8. CRC #ad
8 Wt Oz, CRC 05359 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease #adCRC #ad
- Plastic & rubber safe. Resists moisture and will not washout. Use on metal to metal contact points and sliding surfaces. Synthetic grease prevents caliper binding, vibration and corrosion. Contains molybdenum, ptfe
and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -40°F to 400°F.
|Manufacturer||CRC INDUSTRIES #ad|