As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OTC #ad
OTC 7889 Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adOTC #ad
- For 1969 and up gm, chrysler, and Ford vehicles with Saginaw steering columns. Rugged, all metal construction ensures this versatile tool set will deliver reliable long-term service.
Tool includes cup adapter, forcing screw, nut, and washer. Simplifies tilt steering column service procedures. Steering Pivot Pin Remover.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
2. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W80652 Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Applications: 1969 and newer gm, Chrysler and Ford cars and trucks with tilt or telescoping Saginaw type steering columns. Makes tilt steering columns much easier to service. Lifetime warranty.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
3. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25135 Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Heavy duty Handle with Cushioned Grip. Works on 1969-current gm, chrysler and Ford Vehicles with Saginaw Steering Columns. Heavy duty strap Seat with Duel Rivet Design.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
4. Lang Tools #ad
Lang Tools 525, Tilt Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adLang Tools #ad
- Fits all telescoping steering columns 1969 to present. Removes pivot pins from Chrysler, Ford, and GM steering columns. Each of the tool's three pieces are machined out of a separate solid piece of material, and heat-treated for added strength, durability, and long tool life.
|Brand||Lang Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lang Tools #ad|
5. Goplus #ad
Goplus 19 Pcs Car Steering Wheel Remover, Lock Plate Puller Compressor Set #adGoplus #ad
- Equipped with including 19pcs tools, puller, hubs, this steering wheel remover set can meet all your needs. And with its high hardness and good wear resistance, the mechanic tool is powerful disassembly without deformation. A good helper for your work! Portable with storage case: all mechanic tools are put in a molded storage case.
Professional remover set: the whole set features steering wheel puller and related bolts, non threaded puller legs for late model vehicles with non-threaded hubs, steering wheel lock plate depressing tool and pivot pin removing tool for servicing tilt steering wheels.
Sturdy and reliable tool: made of 45#steel coated zinc, this steering wheel remover is sturdy and durable for your long time use. Moreover, this suitcase will make tool organized well when finished the job without losing tool again.
That's definitely a professional remover set for you to use. Included 19pcs for pulling: the storage case includes bolts, screws, pivot pin and lock plate tool. Suitable for many cars: this tool kit is designed for steering wheel removal of most automotive and light truck application, which can be used on most American cars even light trucks such as Crown Victoria, Town Car, Ranger and Focus. And with a handle, it's lightweight and portable for you to carry it anywhere.
6. ABN #ad
ABN Automotive Car Steering Wheel Puller Compressor Remover Set – Vehicle Steering Wheel Lock Plate Removal Tool Kit #adABN #ad
- Various applications: for most american domestic and import cars and light trucks; remove steering wheels with or without a telescoping tilt or tilt steering columns first remove the horn cover plate and the steering wheel nut when applicable; Compresses locking plate spring to allow removal of retaining clip; Allows access to turn signal switch and SIR modules on current GM vehicles; Also allows you to pull old GM steering wheels to service the ignition lock cylinder for locksmith needs.
Built to last: when used properly, this steering wheel puller kit will not cause any bending or spreading; Each piece in this steering wheel kit is constructed from steel with various finishes for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; We recommend putting a drop of oil not included on the washer that goes between the nut and the locking plate tool when compressing the steering wheel locking plate.
Effortlessly remove steering wheels: use the abn | steering wheel Removal Tool Set to apply equal pressure so you can safely remove steering wheels; This universal steering wheel puller tool kit includes a steering lock plate remover in order to remove and replace the bearing in the steering column. Easy storage: heavy-duty 12. 6” x 2. 25” x 10” inch 32cm x 5. 7cm x 25. 4cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
7. Lisle #ad
Lisle 57340 Steering Wheel Lock Plate Tool #adLisle #ad
- Fits domestic lock plates, including tilt and telescoping. Tool depresses lock plate for easy removal of lock ring. Comes with standard and metric adapters, plus two puller frames.
|Warranty||LIMITED LIFE TIME WARRANTY|
8. A ABIGAIL #ad
A ABIGAIL Steering Wheel Lock Plate Removal Remover Tool #adA ABIGAIL #ad
- High qualitya abigail steering wheel lock plate is made made of premium quality materials which is rust and corrosion resistant. Sizereversible adapter includes 9/16"-18and M14-1.
5 threads. Designed to depress lock plate and remove steering wheel lock plate. Designed for use on air bagged equipped vehicles. It gives the tools high strength and long time performance. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
Service100% satisfaction guarantee, if you have any issues with the Steering Wheel Lock Plate Remover, parts, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund. Applicationfor depressing lock plates on GM and Chrysler vehicles, allows removal of round wire snap ring that retains lock plate. Functionsteering wheel lock plate removal Tool.
9. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt Steering Wheel Lock Plate Remover, 648466 #adPowerbuilt #ad
- For depressing lock plates on GM and Chrysler vehicles. Allows removal of round wire snap ring that retains lock plate. Lifetime warranty. Reversible adapter includes 9/16 inch-18 and M14-1.
5 threads. Reversible adapter includes 9/16"-18and M14-1. 5 threads. Allows removal of round wire snap ring that retains lock plate. Depresses lock plate.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools, LLC #ad|