As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Camco Aluminum Anode Rod, Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles, 11582 #adCamco #ad
- Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing. Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Length: 42-inch overall length.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
2. Suburban #ad
Suburban 232767 Water Heater Anode Rod #adSuburban #ad
- Magnesium anode rod. Extends water heater tank life. Absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water. Anode rods should be replaced regularly, keep a spare in your RV. For use in RV water heaters.
3. ONENESS 369 #ad
3/4" Thread with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape, Replacement Suburban 232767 Mor-Flo, ONENESS 369 2 Pack Water Heater RV Anode Rod Magnesium #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Replacement part suburban 232767. But consult a water treatment specialist before switching to an aluminum rod. Aluminum/zinc rods are cheaper and are recommended if you have smelly incoming water. For rv water heaters and camper water heater.
Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4" Length Rod. Better than powered anode rod, DE, DEL, camper rod and aluminum rod. Replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater, sometimes even doubling it.
Size 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket not included. A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and last longer.
You can get rid of the rotten egg smell with 3 simple steps. Compatible with all models Suburban D, DEM models. 99. 8% pure high quality magnesium anode rod. Anode rods should be replaced regularly 6 months to 1 year if you have bad incoming water; Save Money by Buying Bundle 2 and keep a few spare in your RV just in case while you are camping.
4. Dumble #ad
Dumble RV Anode Rod Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Camper Water Heater Anode Rod, 1-1/6 x 3/4 Inch NPT Thread, 1-Pack #adDumble #ad
- Prevent corrosion: this hot water heater anode rod prolongs the life of your water heat tank by acting as a powerful filter for water being stored in the heater as it attracts all contaminants in the water towards itself using electrolysis and absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water therefor protecting the water heater metal casing from corrosion and preventing your water heater tank from rusting.
Fits your rv water heater: for rvs with hot water heaters; this travel trailer water heater anode for RV has a 9. 25-inch 23. 5 cm overall length, 3/4-inch npt thread bolt size that screws into the heater, and 5/6-inch 15mm metal rod diameter that makes it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 gallon water heaters.
Enjoy hot water for longer: the dumble rv supplies rv water heater anode rod 1 1/16 Inch Magnesium Anode Rod RV Water Heater Anode 1-Pack allows you to extend the life of the water heater in your RV, camper, or travel trailer.
Built to last: unlike aluminum rv water heater parts, this camper anode rod replacement is constructed from magnesium that collects contaminants from water heaters and prolongs the tank life; Requires a 1-1/16-inch socket to remove not included; Periodically check and replace if needed your RV water anode rod; If the RV heater anode rod appears white with chipping flakes, replace immediately. Package contents: rv water heater anodes package includes 1 water heater anode RV hot water rod with 3/4-inch thread RV water heater drain plug end type and magnesium rod.
5. Camco #ad
Tank Corrosion Protection 11563, Camco Aluminum Anode Rod- Extends the Life of Water Heaters by Attracting Corrosive Elements #adCamco #ad
- 3/4" npt fits suburban/Mor-Flo water heaters. Provides corrosion protection. Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. 5/8"diameter x 9. 5" long. Aluminum anode rod.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
6. NW LEISURE #ad
NW LEISURE RV Trailer Tank Saver Water Heater Anode Rod #adNW LEISURE #ad
- Water heater anode rod; tank saver; use with both Atwood/ Suburban Water Heaters; Zinc Body/ Brass Fittings; With Drain Petcock; Single.
7. Suburban #ad
Suburban 232768 Water Heater Aluminum Anode Rod #adSuburban #ad
- Prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Suburban part number: 232768. Absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water.
8. Diximus #ad
Lot of 2, RV Water Heater Anode Rod, Magnesium Anode Rods 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks #adDiximus #ad
- These rv water heater anode rods are made from superior quality magnesium guaranteeing longer life for water heater unlike classic aluminum zinc rods. Protect your rv water heater. Extra durable. Safe material.
Magnesium anode rods are 9. 25” long with 3/4” npt threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. We included a roll of PTFE tape needed for tightening the screw and prevent looseness. Package includes: 2 magnesium anode rods and 1 roll of PTFE tape.
These anode rods act as a powerful filter for the water stored in the heater, protecting your RV water heater from corrosion and help to prolong the life of the water heater.
Anode rod can be replaced very quick and easy. Anode rods absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Use a 1-1/16 inch socket to install socket not included. These rods are made of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or aluminum zinc, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body. Compatibility. Easy installation.
9. ARL Outdoors #ad
RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adARL Outdoors #ad
- High quality magnesium Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anodes. Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't.
Prolongs & saves water heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants. Measures 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ npt thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket. Replacement for suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.